Our 5th addition is, not surprisingly, another girl. Daddy is surrounded by pink. He says he is going to have to build his shop alot sooner. Some say "poor guy" but we say he is so lucky.
We couldn't agree more... with the "Lucky guy" part of course!! You have such a beautiful family, and it was so fun to see you guys a few weeks ago! Thanks for lunch... I am glad that it worked out for us to stay. I have a blog as well... I haven't updated it since Labor day weekend... but I plan on updating it soon. Take care and we hope to see you all again REALLY soon! Love, The Floyds
2 comments:
We couldn't agree more... with the "Lucky guy" part of course!! You have such a beautiful family, and it was so fun to see you guys a few weeks ago! Thanks for lunch... I am glad that it worked out for us to stay. I have a blog as well... I haven't updated it since Labor day weekend... but I plan on updating it soon. Take care and we hope to see you all again REALLY soon!
Love, The Floyds
Oh... the address if you want to check it out...
danandgirls.blogspot.com
Have a great day!
Post a Comment